September 21, 2008

Boys with matching bathroom accoutrement



This was surprising to me as I have not seen it firsthand, but according to a very reliable source boys are now decorating their bathrooms. Matching towels folded just so, coordinated with the toothbrush holder, which is the same shade as the soap dish, and all accessories match the shower curtain. The bathroom in question had perfectly folded full-sized towel topped with a perfectly folded hand towel and topped with a perfectly folded face towel. The towels in question were clean. Since I did not see this for myself, I will assume that all of the surfaces were immaculate as well.


These boys are single. The bathroom is not the public house bathroom but a personal private bathroom. Maybe mom decorated the bathroom for him? Either way, that is some girly shit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Better matching towels than no handsoap...or soap of any kind for that matter.